A row of five beautiful, beach front cottages with full sea views, facing the sprawling sandy beach of Port Eynon Bay, one of the most prized beaches on the Gower. The modern, 5 star development is separated from the public walkway by a lawned garden with individual patios, offering enclosed, private accommodation and convenient parking for 2 cars. Each nearly identical, family run holiday home is tastefully decorated with modern furnishings, and lovingly maintained by the owners who live on site for your reassurance and convenience.
Each luxury 5 star cottage sleeps up to eight people in four bedrooms; one double room with kingsize bed and en-suite shower room, plus three twin rooms. The cottages have been thoughtfully designed with three bedrooms on the ground floor, and living accommodation on the first floor to make the most of the uninterrupted, panoramic sea views. The modern, open plan living space has French doors that open onto a balcony, perfect for socialising on long summer evenings. Malt and Fennel Cottages have an adjoining balcony which may be suitable for large groups travelling together.
Modern and convenient
The cottages are well equipped with modern appliances to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The fully fitted kitchen provides all the space and tools you need to whip up a veritable banquet for all the family to enjoy around the large dining table. And after a fun packed day exploring the Gower, you can enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony as the sun goes down over the sea. Or sink into the comfy sofas, unwind with a DVD or watch your favourite programmes on the digital freeview TV. There’s free wifi for internet access, and you can play music from your iPod on the Bose sound dock.
Location location location
The cottages are ideally situated in the pretty village of Port Eynon, rich with local history, thatched cottages and quaint, little seaside shops. A stone’s throw away from the beach, you can enjoy long walks, surfing, horse riding or sailing, whatever takes your fancy. The rest of the Gower is yours to explore, you’re just a short car journey from Three Cliffs, one of the most photographed beaches in Wales, the Gower Heritage Centre and Pennard Castle. Pay a visit to the boutique shops of Mumbles, or hop into Swansea, birthplace of Dylan Thomas, for a more cosmopolitan experience. The choice is yours.
At a glance
- 5 star luxury holiday cottages with unspoilt sea views, sleeping up to 8 people
- Spacious, open plan accommodation, fully equipped with modern facilities
- Balcony, private garden and parking for 2 cars
- Family run development – well maintained and personally serviced
- Close to the beach with access to the rest of the Gower Peninsular
- Perfect for large groups and family getaways
- Child friendly – cot, stair gate and highchair available on request
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- All major supermarkets including Asda, Tesco & Sainsbury deliver groceries to our cottages
- Short breaks available during off peak-times
- All bed linen and towels are provided (not including beach towels)
- Smoking is not permitted