Detached cottage in the heart of Port Eynon
An explosion of pink blossoms is the first sight that greets the eye when you visit Cherry Tree Cottage. The driveway winds through generous landscaped gardens towards the double fronted house, and when you enter, the interior is every bit as impressive. Located in the heart of the village of Port Eynon on the Gower Peninsular, Cherry Tree Cottage sleeps up to five people in luxurious comfort. Tastefully decorated with an open log burning stove, this recently refurbished cottage successfully marries tradition with the best of modern living, cosy yet spacious.
Set in its own grounds, this stunning 5 star holiday home is a dog friendly cottage. Perfect for family getaways, with three bedrooms (one double, one twin and a single room), open plan living / dining area and newly fitted hardwood kitchen. The comfortable, leather three piece suite and quality fixtures and fittings compliment the oak dining room furniture. Solid floors throughout the property, make this cottage suitable for asthmatics. There is off road parking for at least three cars. Additionally, the cottage benefits from two shower rooms, large bathroom, utility room and a secure storage room large enough to store bikes and surfboards for more adventurous guests. The cottage is well proportioned and fully equipped with modern appliances to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Cherry Tree Cottage is only a minute’s walk from pretty Port Eynon Bay which, although very popular during the summer months, remains a sleepy village and is the perfect location for a quiet getaway. There are many scenic, coastal walks from your doorstep – Oxwich Bay is roughly 10 minutes by car, and in the opposite direction is award winning Rhossili Bay with its magnificent stretch of golden sand, recently voted best beach in the UK, and 3rd best beach in Europe.
At a glance
- 5 star luxury, dog friendly cottage sleeps up to 5 people
- Spacious accommodation, fully equipped with modern facilities
- Large landscaped garden, private driveway and parking for 3 cars
- Family run development – well maintained and personally serviced
- Close to the beach with access to the rest of the Gower Peninsular
- Perfect for families with children
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- All major supermarkets including Asda, Tesco & Sainsbury deliver groceries to our cottages
- Short breaks available during off peak-times
- All bed linen and towels are provided (not including beach towels)
- Smoking is not permitted