Large holiday cottage close to the beach
This large, detached farmhouse provides excellent holiday accommodation for large groups and families, just seconds from the award winning Port Eynon Bay, on the beautiful Gower Peninsula. The 5 star three storey farmhouse has been recently renovated to an extremely high standard and offers all the benefits of modern technology with tasteful furnishings.
Fun and entertainment
Holiday time is precious and we understand the importance of spending it with friends and family. This large, holiday cottage is designed to ensure you get the most out of your stay. The large dining table can accommodate all twelve guests in one sitting, so you can enjoy quality mealtimes together, eating, drinking and being merry. And if you like to entertain outdoors, there’s ample room in the garden with two picnic tables and BBQ area – just remember to invite us along too! The spacious lounge has a huge, custom made leather settee which seats twelve comfortably, so the whole family can watch TV together. All six bedrooms have been tastefully decorated with fitted wardrobes, and the three separate bathrooms plus additional WC should eliminate queues (and arguments) in the morning.
Planning your holiday
You really are spoilt for choice. The Gower, Britain’s first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty truly lives up to its title, and boasts some of the best coastal scenery in Britain, not to mention Europe. If you enjoy an active lifestyle, water sports including surfing, kayaking and sailing will be right up your street, as well as hang gliding, rock climbing and horse riding. There are some fantastic restaurants and gastro pubs located throughout the Swansea and Gower region. Shoppers can sample the fresh produce of Swansea market and stroll around the boutique shops in Mumbles, which is also awash with trendy wine bars and good, old fashioned pubs serving home cooked meals. Museums and art galleries abound for the more cultured visitor and there are plenty of lively nightclubs and music venues for the young and young at heart – whatever your persuasion you certainly won’t be short of entertainment.
At a glance
- 5 star luxury, large holiday cottage sleeps up to 12 people
- Spacious accommodation, fully equipped with modern facilities
- Large landscaped garden, private driveway and parking for 3 cars
- Family run development – well maintained and personally serviced
- Close to the beach with access to the rest of the Gower Peninsular
- Perfect for families with children
- All major supermarkets including Asda, Tesco & Sainsbury deliver groceries to our cottages
- Short breaks available during off peak-times
- All bed linen and towels are provided (not including beach towels)
- Sorry no pets
- Smoking is not permitted